I love local, seasonal, and wholesome food. I also love to share my cooking experiences with people.
So stop by, relax, and take a moment to smell the baking bread.



January 1, 2011

Happy New Years Day!

Last night I made these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies from Gluten-Free Goddess, without the expresso. (It was 9 o'clock and I didn't feel like making a bit of coffee.) They were pretty awesome. I've made a fair amount of gluten free muffins/other various gluten free baked goods, but I am nowhere near getting the art down to a science. They weren't crazy sweet, and I liked them, so then I got my brother to try them, who also liked them, so I figured they were good enough to bring to my boyfriend's house. (His little sister has celiac disease.) When I was gone my brother fed some to his friends (who didn't know they were vegan or gluten free) and they thought they were really good. Woo hoo! Passing the ultimate test. So, if you were at all wondering about a good gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe, hit up Karina's site. Actually pretty much everything I've made from her blog has been awesome, so you can't really go wrong.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment