I love local, seasonal, and wholesome food. I also love to share my cooking experiences with people.
So stop by, relax, and take a moment to smell the baking bread.



February 20, 2011

Alternative Education

If you're like me, you'll often find yourself neglecting homework for your calc/chem/etc. class late at night to instead watch food documentaries on YouTube in eight parts, justifying yourself by saying that it's just another form of education, and is equally as important. We could go back and forth about which is more important all day, and I'm definately not encouraging anyone to neglect their homework to sit in front of a computer screen for an hour or so, but if you have the time and you're interested, I would definately recommend watching these, they are the best I've found.

Food Matters
You are what you eat, and food does matter

The Beautiful Truth - This is in parts, all of which are on YouTube
All about Gerson Therapy, and how food can heal

Food Inc.
The unfortunate truth about food production in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment